TAKE YOUR FIRST CLASS FREE!!!
Experience the relaxing and rejuvenating benefits of yoga right from the start! We hope the following information will be helpful as you begin your practice with us.
Start from where you are. Begin your practice of yoga with a Level 1 class, unless you have previous experience. Level 1 classes provide instruction and application of the fundamental principles of yoga postures and breathing technique, progressing towards basic flow and Vinyasa Yoga. We recommend trying different classes and teachers to find what best suits you.
Inform your teacher. Before class begins, please tell your teacher about injuries or conditions which might affect your practice so they can help guide you towards appropriate variations or modifications. Also, let them know if you must leave early. Please leave at an appropriate moment, giving yourself enough time to relax and depart quietly.
We have mats and props. We have all the props you may need during your practice (mats, bolsters, blocks, straps, balls, etc.), but you are welcome to bring your own. We encourage you to buy your own mat. After your third class we charge a $1 mat rental fee.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to register, purchase your introductory package and meet your instructor.
- During class, please respect the quietude by turning off cell phones and refraining from loud socializing during class.
- Please bring your own mat and towel if you sweat.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Shoes should be left in the cubbies in our reception area.
- No perfume, please.
- We recommend not eating or drinking before class (ideally no food for two hours prior to class).